To make use of Intelligence Reporting Cloud for Sage One, you’ll need:
- A Sage One account
- A Microsoft account
- Microsoft Excel or Excel Online
- Internet Explorer 10 (or above)
Using Intelligence Reporting
- Download any of the ready-to-use reports.
- Open the workbook and see the Intelligence Reporting login on the right side.
- Enter the same login credentials that you use for Sage One Accounting (since your data loaded into your workbook will be from your Sage One account).
- Select the company/companies you want to report on and the years. Click Load.
- After viewing and interacting with your data, don’t forget to save it somewhere safe on your computer or save it to OneDrive – a free cloud storage app that came with your Microsoft account.
After your Sage One Accounting data has been loaded onto your workbook, you’ll never have to “get started” again, since you’re now set up for all interactions in future.
Browse through our range of reports below to see what reporting functionality you’ll have access to:
Profit and Loss – Current Month
- This report displays gross profit, total income, net profit before/after tax, and is useful for long-term financial planning and monitoring
- It reflects totals per period and actual YTD Profit, and Loss Annual – YTD
Statement of Assets and Liabilities
Get an up-to-date view by period, and of YTD, of current and non-current assets and liabilities
The Sales Year vs Year Dashboard report highlights monthly and annual sales trends, and can be filtered by customer, company category, sales rep, item type, and calendar month or year.
The Sales Dashboard shows patterns and trends such as the top five customers by sales; top five items by sales; top five item types by sales; and the top customer categories by customer count.
Sales by Customer report
This report provides an overview of sales to individual customers including their category, the type of items sold, and the date ranges in which the sales took place.