The manufacturing business has changed significantly in the past few years in order to compete regionally in Australia and globally. Companies need to be flexible, yet cost conscious to be able to compete with substitute products and products from low cost countries.
Nowadays, businesses are looking for ways to reduce costs, whilst still being more efficient in their planning, sourcing and production of goods. With organisations interested in achieving higher levels of productivity, accurate and real-time visibility of your manufacturing system is essential to your profitability and growth as a business.
At Sage, our easy-to-use manufacturing accounting software helps you manage your manufacturing operation faster and more effectively – from procurement and scheduling to shop floor, inventory, sales and financials – and provides better insight on quality and costs to promote strategic collaboration and improved operational efficiency.
With Sage, there are several powerful capabilities for the manufacturing sector, these include;
- Production management methods by job, order or inventory
- Automated finite capacity planning
- Extensive lot, sub-lot, and serial number traceability
- Flexible work order release management capabilities
- Bill of Materials management with component by date
- Product configurator, options and variants
- Flexible costing and pricing methods
Sage’s Business Management Solutions come with built-in functionality that’s ready for use in all industries within distribution, manufacturing and services, making it the ideal manufacturing software that helps you operate business better.