Sage, the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, today announced that it will be adding new features to its X3 Enterprise cloud-ready business management solution that will offer customers a better way to manage their entire enterprise from procurement to manufacturing, distribution and financials.
The new Sage X3 is fully deployable in a private cloud environment and Sage is pleased to announce that Sage X3 Cloud will be available in this region later in 2016.
X3 product update features include:
Version and Change Control Management
- Enables users to enter a change, review the potential impact and send for approval.
- All changes have full traceability and a security system that insures that all changes are only made by authorised people.
- Versioning manages changes on a product and a bill of material.
- Users can control the ability to use a product for a version number in different flows (sales, purchases, manufacturing, subcontracting, stock issues).
- Make the most efficient choices for purchasing supplies from long distances and optimise freight costs and quantities according to container capacity
- Maximise shipments from a supplier to reduce transportation costs
- Optimise freight costs by ordering based on container capacity
- Purchasing based on order costs
- Plan shipments based on products in containers and track container movement from supplier to your location
Electronic Data Interchange (EDI)
- Perform secured data exchanges for Sales and Purchase events using the universal EDI formats according to your EDI partners or your own business partner rules
In addition to the above mentioned updates, the latest release of Sage X3 will also reduce IT/software management, increase usability, increase user productivity and deliver a better mobile experience.
“We are thrilled to bring these important updates to our X3 product. Companies looking to take back control of operations and scale with minimal overhead costs can benefit from the enterprise–class functionality of the latest release of Sage X3. Users can now manage their entire business faster than ever before, from manufacturing to distribution operations and financials, locally and internationally,” says Mike Lorge, MD, Sage Business Solutions.
The latest release of Sage X3 will be featured at Sage Connect 2016, Sage Australia’s exclusive Customer and Partner event for the Australian, New Zealand and Pacific Island region. It is an annual forum to update key stakeholders on the future plans of Sage and the solutions they provide.
To learn more about Sage X3, please visit http://www.sagex3.com
Sage is the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs. Sage began as a small business in the UK 30 years ago and over 13000 colleagues now support millions of entrepreneurs across 23 countries as they power the global economy. We reinvent and simplify business accounting through brilliant technology, working with a thriving community of entrepreneurs, business owners, tradespeople, accountants, partners and developers. And as a FTSE 100 business, we are active in supporting our local communities and invest in making a real difference through the philanthropy of the Sage Foundation.
Sage – the market leader for integrated accounting, payroll and payment systems, supporting the ambition of the world’s entrepreneurs.