Sage One classroom based training has been designed for you to delve into the product and ensure you can confidently run Sage One Accountants edition and advise end users on the correct setup. We’ll show you how to add a new entity, import opening balance information, enter stock, supplier and customer invoices, enter bank information, view data and run reports.
Integration with HandiLedger and HandiTax will be demonstrated as well as the integration with Sky Payroll. By completing the session you will achieve the Certified Sage One Adviser qualification.
After the completion of this Sage One course, attendees should be able to perform the following:
• Review the features of the Accountants Edition
• Enter opening balances and import data
• Carry out data entry to add items, invoices, generate statements, enter journals and view GL accounts
• Perform all aspects of banking
• View the Dashboards, Workspace and Quick View screens
• Run common reports
• GST and BAS
• Import data into HandiLedger and HandiTax
Who should attend this course.
This course has been specifically written with the Accountant or Bookkeeper in mind and focuses on setting up a company correctly either through manual data entry or importing information.
Attendees should be familiar with general accounting concepts and confident operating a computer in the browser environment.
Terms & Conditions
Courses booked for delivery in March 2017 and beyond will attract a no-show or cancellation fee of $99 incl GST. You are required to cancel a booking in writing no less than 14 days prior to delivery.
Duration: 4 hours