This course will demonstrate how to set up budgets for a job in Jobflow Manager, then allocate time against the job in Time+Billing. It will cover the additional functionality in Time+Billing which allows the module to track time against a job. Finally a number of reports will be generated which will allow you to track budget vs actual on the job.
This functionality will be demonstrated through the use of practical examples allowing you to see the process from beginning to end.
The Resource Allocation functionality will also be demonstrated through practical examples allowing you to understand how staff are allocated to jobs within Jobflow Manager, as well as how to change the allocation and view this information for individuals, groups or a specific job.
After you have completed this course, you will be able to:
Jobflow Manager Resource Allocation
- Time+Billing & Jobflow Integration
- Set up a Job in Jobflow Manager using the new fields for budget information
- Add tasks to events in Practice Manager and import these into Time+Billing
- Understand the integration of budget information into Time+Billing
- Update a task status and import it into Time+Billing without using the diary in Practice Manager
- Run relevant reports in both Time+Billing and Jobflow Manager
- Setting up Resource Allocation
Duration: 1 hour