Businesses in the construction industry continue to face stiff competition and tight margins. The Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate (CRE) System provides construction and real estate companies with ultimate clarity into current business operations. From accounting and finances to estimating and job costing, find out how Sage 300 construction and real estate can help you achieve financial and productivity goals.
Serving as the backbone of a robust financial and operations management solution, Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, and Job Cost, maximises profitability by keeping a sharp focus on your financial and operations metrics.
- Gain control of project details with integrated job cost capabilities.
- Proactively identify project issues and potential cost overruns and make corrections.
- Easily control RFIs, construction change orders, and change requests.
- Manage activities across multiple divisions and regions.
- Generate Taxable Payable Annual Report for electronic lodgement with the ATO.
Job Cost and Project Management
Sage 300 CRE Job Cost enables you to monitor, analyse, and report on all project related data. Project financial information flows instantly so project leaders have the agility and insight required to manage projects profitably.
- Track contract amounts, estimates, construction costs, subcontracts, purchase orders, quantity totals, production information, customer information, billings, and other project information in as much detail as you need.
- Proactively identify project issues as well as potential and real cost overruns and make corrections.
- Enter subcontracts and purchase orders for any combination of jobs, cost codes, or categories.
- Track changes to the original contract, estimate, subcontracts, purchase orders, and production totals.
Sage Estimating (and Bidding)
Put your best bid forward by using Sage Estimating. Once a bid is approved, the appropriate data feeds seamlessly into Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate Job Cost and across your business. No data loss, no redundant entry, no wasted effort.
- Factor in labour, supplies, subcontractor bids, materials, equipment costs, and even overhead and profit when putting together a bid.
- Improve bid accuracy by using historical data from accounting, estimating, scheduling, and job tracking.
- Build estimates with more speed and precision than ever before with features such as digital plan take-off support.
- Feed data seamlessly into Job Cost once the bid is approved, thus avoiding data loss and redundant entry.
The inbuilt Payroll solution reduces the resources and overhead required to process payroll — even in labour intensive organisations. With the flexibility to adapt to your organisation and region, the payroll solution simplifies the way you produce payroll advice, tax reports, union reports, and more.
- Easily monitor and control labour costs with in-depth labour analysis.
- Define guidelines for automatic calculation of pays, pre-tax, or after tax deductions and Superannuation contributions.
- Out of the box superannuation functionality allows you to lodge Superannuation contributions with a gateway/clearing house in the ATO Alternative File Format.
- Import timesheet information from Remote Time Entry or other time-capturing software.
With flexible - interactive reporting and inquiry tools, you’ll get the real-time information you need for a clear view of your business condition. Backed by numbers you can trust, be well prepared to make sound financial and operational judgments.
- Get accurate, instant answers through interactive inquiries
- Benefit from instant insight with point-and-click reports
- Choose from more than 500 prebuilt reports or create your own
- Easily create charts and graphs for additional analysis of trends
Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate keeps you on top of all aspects of material management – including generating purchase orders, tracking change orders, issuing receipts, authorising returns, invoices, and more.
- Simplify the RFQ and material acquisition processes.
- Efficiently handle the buyout process.
- Quickly turn estimate items into desired material groupings and perform the tasks necessary to handle job buyouts.
- Consolidate purchasing and replenish inventory items through a single information source.
Keep your customers happy and make sure your technicians are in the right place at the right time with the Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate Service Management application.
- Track vital service information and gain the insight you need to improve the profitability of your service operation.
- Efficiently manage work orders and maintain high customer service levels.
- Proactively manage your field service team with a built-in dispatch board.
- Streamline your billing process using small job fixed-rate pricing, flat-rate pricing, or mark-up/discount.
Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate provides you with greater control of your documents and a clean audit trail. Organise, store, and route all versions of drawings, RFIs, invoices, lease agreements, contracts and more to keep your business moving.
- Classify your documents by a number of fields such as job number, cost code, property, document type, user-defined custom field, or pre-defined classification, to expedite search and retrieval.
- Gain real time access to Sage 300 data while classifying documents.
- Retrieve documents instantly with powerful, high-speed search capabilities.
- Automate the routing and approval process using a variety of user-defined criteria.
With Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate your static lease documents are transformed into dynamic sources of information, so you stay on top of all the details that your contractual agreements require. Get the advantage you need to manage a wide variety of properties with improved communications, flexible lease options, and the ability to accommodate virtually every situation.
- Set up multiple leases per tenant, multiple units per lease, and multiple tenants per lease.
- Enter and edit future lease information as you receive it, then activate the lease at a later date.
- Track pending move-ins and move-outs and simplify lease start and termination with user defined checklists.
- Reconcile final charges, credits, and deposits, then send tenant refund information (if applicable) to Accounts Payable upon lease termination.