Sage CRM is an easy-to-use, mobile ready, and affordable CRM solution. Sage CRM helps small and medium sized businesses extend the power of their Sage business management solution with an award-winning, on-premises integrated customer relationship management (CRM) solution.
Digital Marketing and Social CRM
Leverage social media channels and tools with Sage CRM and get closer to your customers.
- View Twitter feeds for specific companies.
- Update Twitter feeds from Sage CRM.
- Track brand or company mentions.
- Research prospects and generate leads using LinkedIn.
- View Facebook profiles from your CRM records.
- View a company’s Facebook feed.
- Facilitate peer-to-peer learning and drive productivity through collaboration using Yammer.
A Business Accelerator for Sales
Accelerate your sales performance and drive sales productivity
- Measure your performance against your business KPIs using Business Accelerators for Sales.
- Optimise your sales workflows for shorter sales cycles as well as longer sales processes and cross-selling.
- View campaign response rates and associated sales revenue by territory.
- Manage your calendars, appointments and key accounts from one place.
- Choose from a comprehensive selection of sales reports.
- View custom sales forecasts using a wide range of information.
- Automate follow-up sales activities for efficiency.
Email Marketing and Campaigns
Deliver personal, relevant and timely email marketing communications to customers and prospects alike using minimal resources.
- Send email campaigns with MailChimp and track them in Sage CRM.
- Use dozens of MailChimp predesigned templates or create your own.
- Send an automated series of personalised marketing messages using a range of smart-sending features.
- Track open rates, clicks and unsubscribes to determine campaign effectiveness.
- Create targeted groups for follow-up or future e-marketing campaigns.
- Edit templates and personalise them with your logo, contact details, hyperlinks and call to action.
Integration with Sage Business Management Solutions
Integrate your CRM and Sage solution to facilitate a customer-focused business where every interaction is tracked, recorded, and made available to anyone in the business on a permission basis.
- Improve the customer experience with a complete view of your customers’ interactions with your company.
- Encourage business productivity with integrated business systems.
- Work faster by automating workflows.
- Use visibility to drive profitability with business-wide insight.
- Create customer account documents from within Sage CRM.
- Have the flexibility to share accounts payable, accounts receivable, ageing and statistical information with your sales team.
- Synchronise billing and shipping information.
Access key CRM information anytime, and anywhere to make informed decisions quickly.
- Search and update contacts, opportunities, leads and cases.
- Run and view reports on the move.
- Access and manage key opportunities, appointments and tasks.
- Make appointments, track tasks and key customer communications.
- Build a watch list of opportunities in your pipeline.
- Add and update company and person records.
Deliver Exceptional Customer Experiences
Deliver an exceptional service and a world-class experience
- Classify your customers into different segments based on their behaviour and attitudes.
- Access accurate and up-to-date information in one screen.
- Create a dedicated company or key customer dashboard for specific accounts.
- Record all customer queries and incidents that need to be followed up.
- Create automatic triggers to ensure cases are followed up.
- Track and action all cases directly from your interactive dashboard.
- Gain immediate access to a central repository of customer service solutions.
- View detailed analysis on metrics such as call volume, case resolution times, communications and follow-up statistics.
Business Insights and Analytics
Leverage valuable insights to make smarter decisions
- Receive a range of preconfigured alerts and notifications to get real-time updates on your business KPIs.
- Access reports and dashboards, and quickly create visual reports for at-a-glance assessments.
- Ready-to-use management dashboards that display a range of KPIs, charts, reports and leaderboards for better insight and trend analysis.
- Optimise your sales workflows for shorter sales cycles as well as monitor sales cycles, cross-selling and up-selling.