ConnX HR management solutions all begin with the core software: ConnX ESP. The software’s modular design lets you customise ConnX ESP’s functions to suit your business needs.
Employee training improves staff performance, grows employee loyalty and promotes a positive culture. The ConnX Learning and Education Module enables you to effectively manage and process training enrolments in your ConnX solution.
- Monitor the approval process and notify educators, managers and employees of new course availability, course enrolment, scheduling, confirmation and completion of learning.
- Empower employees to search and enrol in courses.
- Upon course completion and grading, relevant skills are automatically assigned to the employees’ records.
Empower employees and managers access to their payroll and HR information on the go with the Mobile HR Module. Enable submission leave requests, access to leave applications and viewing payslips through an interface designed for smaller screens.
The ConnX Performance Review Module saves time and effort by automating the process of creating, distributing and managing review forms.
Upon completion, performance review results can be distributed to managers and employees instantaneously.
The ConnX Recruitment Module manages all aspects of the employee candidate lifecycle, including:
- manager requisition;
- resume submission;
- appointment setting;
- application status notification;
- on-boarding into payroll; and
- establishment of workflow tasks to facilitate equipment acquisition prior to employee commencement.
ConnX Reports Manager gives you the power to collate, organise, analyse and communicate your workforce data on demand. You and your managers can easily generate professional reports and export the report data to PDF, Microsoft Excel or Word.
We have a wide selection of standard reports to suit your requirements, including:
- lost time due to leave and absenteeism;
- staff turnover, hired and terminated;
- qualifications and skills searches;
- performance reviews and outcomes; and
- headcount graphs with drill down capabilities.
The ConnX Roles and Positions Module creates a skills and qualifications framework which provides consistent standards for individual positions to be based upon.
As well as managing the positional chart, Roles and Positions Module allows you to manage establishment counts, budgeted salary, hours and position history.
The Roles and Positions Module is foundational to the following ConnX Talent management modules:
- Workforce planning
- Performance reviews
- Learning & Education
Reduce HR management administration costs with ConnX’s paperless timesheet solution. The Timesheets Module allows managers to monitor sheet completion, send reminders and approve/deny timesheets without printing a single page or picking up the phone.
Completed and approved timesheets are uploaded directly to payroll systems, meaning payroll staff spend less time performing data entry. ConnX’s timesheet form builder converts your paper-based forms into electronic versions as well as modifying or create new forms as required.
Effortlessly automate HR processes with the ConnX Workflow Forms Module.
Design, build and use workflow forms that promote best practice HR management, featuring all the required security controls.
Improve workforce planning by accessing critical information on emerging trends or risks within in your workforce.
- Create Employee development plans
- Enjoy a competency framework and position descriptions for all roles/positions in the organisation
- Ensure employee capability frameworks are maintained using gap analysis and personal development plans (PDPs) for each employee.
- Show best quality successors based on the competency framework and other criteria.
Workplace Health & Safety (WH&S)
The ConnX WH&S Module can record, track and analyse incidents, injuries and illnesses occurring in your workforce.
Employees and managers can record WH&S incidents as they happen so that immediate action can be taken.
The built-in WH&S dashboard provides you with all your WH&S data at a glance, including incident rates, frequency rates and average lost times, red alerts, type of injury per month and incident statistics.