Within the Sage MicrOpay software suite we offer configurable solutions to enhance your payroll and HR management functionality.
Step outside the realm of static historical-only reports and visualise key insights and trends, with the Sage MicrOpay Business Intelligence (BI) reporting module. Benefit from:
- Mobility: access reports and visualisations from anywhere, at any time
- Extendibility: design additional reports and visualisations to meet your various reporting requirements
- Totality: add additional data sources to your payroll solution for deeper, richer and broader insights
This module provides customisable dashboards for Finance, HR and Business Unit managers to meet their own specific requirements across leave reports, transaction costing reports and workplace gender equality reports.
Our Sage300cloud plug-in makes it easy to export your company’s general ledger information from Sage MicrOpay payroll to Sage300cloud.
The seamless integration between the two packages enables you to access the Sage300cloud chart of accounts within Sage MicrOpay payroll to facilitate accuracy when setting up your general ledger file. It then uploads your batch GL file directly into Sage300cloud – it’s that simple.
Enable your employees to receive their pay advices and payment summaries by email, significantly reducing the labour and printing costs involved.
Pay advices and payment summaries are password protected to ensure that sensitive information can only be accessed by the authorised employee. Pay advices are seamlessly emailed directly from Sage MicrOpay to your employee’s nominated email address.
Employee self service (Sage ESS)
Empower employees to access and update their personal details, request leave, review pay advices and summaries anytime anywhere with Sage ESS – a reimagined employee self-service cloud application.
Sage ESS combines the rich, traditional employee service capabilities needed to manage fast growing organisations with a modern intuitive user interface for today’s mobile workforce. It helps transform People function and enables organisations to execute on their strategy.
Sage ESS provides a “connected employee experience” between employees and their managers.
Accurately matching payroll costs with GL codes in your finance system is critical for your business and there is no margin for error. With the General Ledger interface you can export your journals in the format that meets your financial system requirements.
Once your General Ledger file has been defined your business can seamlessly export payroll costs from Sage MicrOpay and import the data into your finance system, with each cost already assigned to the appropriate GL code.
Your business will benefit from:
- No manual data entry into your finance system and double handling of data, removing the risk of human processing errors.
- Significant reduction in the time spent integrating data between payroll software and finance systems.
- Accurate payroll expense analysis and reporting.
Sage MicrOpay can interface with many accounting and ERP solutions, enabling you to perform accurate payroll data analysis and reporting through your accounting system.
Multi-employee timesheets - remote access
Keep track of employee work hours from remote locations with multi-employee timesheets.
This optional stand-alone feature is designed to be used at remote locations where employee timesheets need to be recorded.
The timesheet is installed at your remote location, and once the employee has completed their timesheet it can be emailed to the payroll department where it is imported into Sage MicrOpay for processing.
The type of information that is recorded through the timesheet is customisable and can include:
- Leave taken.
- Normal hours worked.
- Overtime hours.
The Sage MicrOpay New Zealand payroll feature makes it easy for your business to process payroll for employees in New Zealand.
It has been developed to comply with New Zealand tax and regulatory requirements, including:
- Employer Monthly Schedule (EMS IR 348 File).
- Banking file formats for all the main NZ banks.
- Customisable bank file setup.
- Kiwi Saver compliant.
- Tax tables for NZ that adhere to the NZ rounding rules for final tax values.
- Incorporates ACC levy.
- Incorporates student loan tax rules.
- Pays leave according to the NZ Holiday Act (annual, sick, bereavement and public leave).
Customise reports and easily share them with your Finance, HR management or senior management teams for analysis with Sage MicrOpay report writer.
Give your business more control over report functionality and options with:
- The ability to customise standard Sage MicrOpay reports.
- The capability to add your company logo to reports.
- The ability to create new reports based on any data within your database, to meet your specific requirements.
- The ability to perform calculations on your data and export them into excel format to easily distribute to other departments.
- The reduction of manual data entry.
Superannuation clearing house
Sage Express Super is your path to easy super processing.
Minimise the time you spend on paying superannuation contributions with Sage Express Super and protect your business against non-compliance and processing errors.
Sage Express Super has been designed to accommodate all of the SuperStream changes and requirements, giving you peace of mind that your contributions will be processed in the formats required by the ATO.
Sage Express Super is certified as a “gold status” product with the ATO, signifying that our HR management software solution is SuperStream ready and enables the electronic sending and receiving of data between super funds.
Exchange transaction data between Sage MicrOpay and third-party applications.
This feature can import from and export to all types of transaction data, from third-party applications such as:
- Time and attendance.
- Award interpreter.
- Costing systems.
- Timesheet systems.
- Employee self-service systems .
- HR systems.
Once imported, all transactions can be verified on-screen and in reports to ensure accuracy.
Sage MicrOpay HR gives your business the power to leverage your human capital investment, improve workforce effectiveness and drive talent management.
The features of Sage MicrOpay HR reduce the time and costs spent on administration so that your HR department can focus on strategy and workforce planning.
- Sage MicrOpay HR’s persons function manages all information about your employees, directly integrated with your Sage MicrOpay payroll data.
- The occupational Health and Safety function assists you in keeping a record of accidents and incidents to ensure the health and safety of your workforce.
- A salary packaging function assists with restructuring an employee’s income and allowances.
- Includes an organisational chart tool to graphically represent the structure of your organisation.
- The recruitment function manages your recruitment process and identifies quality candidates.
- The training function enables you to grow the skills of your workforce by listing training courses and keeping a record of the skills and competencies achieved after course completion.