The latest update for the Sage HandiSoft SQL suite, for easy access.
See below for all other downloads.
HandiLedger SQL 2018 V2.01
Release date: 18th October, 2018
During the year, we make adjustments to our software based on user feedback as well as urgent changes from the ATO or ASIC.
The resulting software updates ensure that any known software issues are resolved, and that our software is in sync with the ATO and ASIC gateways. It is thus essential that you are always running the latest version.
Sage HandiSoft SQL 2018 Version 2.00
Click a link below to download and install 2018 Version 2.00 of the Sage HandiSoft products.
Only install this 2018 software if you have already renewed your Sage HandiSoft license for 2018.
Sage HandiSoft SQL Upgrades
Current Upgrade Versions at 18th October, 2018
* This web update should only be installed if 2018 Version 2.00 of the software has been installed.
Current version of Best Practice 2018.
* This web update should only be installed if 2018 Version 1.00 or later of the Sage HandiSoft software, including Document Manager, has been installed.
SQL Prior Year Software
The prior year SQL upgrades on the below list are incremental versions. Version 4.00 of the relevant year's HandiTax program must be installed prior to installation of these upgrades. Or else download the full version from the 'Full Version' table below.
Full Version Prior Year Software
The prior year upgrades on the below list are full versions. An installation from a HandiSoft Product CD is NOT required before installing.
Each of these prior year upgrades is in compressed zip file form. Please follow these instructions to install.
- Click on the relevant link above to start the software download.
- Save the file to a folder location that you can access.
- Once the download is complete navigate to the folder that the file was saved to, locate the downloaded zip file and extract the files to a folder.
- Open the folder containing the extracted files and double-click the setup.exe file. This will start the Product installation.