Sage EasyPay V10.7.03 PU5
- BPJS Pensiun minimum and maximum wage contributions in Sage EasyPay are revised with effective from March 2018 to comply with recent government’s announcement on raising minimum wage.
Sage EasyPay V10.7.03 PU4
- New form for Employment Insurance Scheme submission is updated. [Pay > Reports > Government Form > EIS Submission].
Sage EasyPay V10.7.03 PU3
- Revised EPF Table for year 2018 (EP18ST, EP18PR, EP18EX) with EPF Mandatory & Voluntary Scheme and the following conditions:
- EPF Default Scheme is set as "EPFManVol". [Pay > Setup> Pay Details Default Setup > EPF Scheme]
- EPF Table for Year 2016 (EP16ST, EP16PR, EP16EX) is assigned to EPE Mandatory & Voluntary Scheme and using formula Template 2 or 3.
- Update Income Tax Policy Progression Rebate items for year 2018.
[Pay > Setup > Income Tax Setup > Tax Policy Setup > Tax Policy ID="DefaultPolicy" > Rebate Tab]
- EA form to remove the option to Print pre-printed form.
- Enhance Payslip for CS2 format - add new option to allow user to show User Defined Parameter for Pay Element by Formula in the Payslip.
- Revised BPJS Kesehatan minimum wage Contribution with effective from 1st Jan 2018.
With this, new Statutory Policy, "BPJS-Kes2018Jan", will be added to [Payroll > Setup > Statutory Setup > Statutory Policy Setup]
Sage EasyPay V10.7.03 PU2 release highlights as below:
- Enhance checking of Position (Director) during Income Tax IRAS processing.
- Update default value for E Form Minimum Gross Wage to 0.
- New Employment Insurance Scheme (EIS) contributions for both Employer and Employee with effect from 1st Jan 2018.
- Update Income Tax Policy Progression exemptions for year 2018.