Up to 40% off the usual price!*
Discover how Sage GST Guidebook can help you to stay compliant with the latest Malaysia GST regulations.
Features in Sage UBS Accounting 2017 Edition (GST Enabled) Study Materials
- Workbook for learners to learn Sage UBS in practical assignment basis
- Assignments in the Workbook are designed to guide learners in 5 major aspects: Accounting Settings for GST, Billing Settings for GST, GST Billing Entries, GST Payment and Receipt Entries, GST Reporting
- Step by Step Reference Book with numerous screen captures (according to the data flow) to guide learners to complete the practical assignments
- Contains a Reference Book with advanced topics:
- Transactions File Maintenance - Sales and Purchases of GST Inclusive and Exclusive, Imported Services, Importation of Goods, Prepayment, Gift Rules
- Debtors’ Outstanding Payments for More Than 6 Months - GST Bad Debt Relief, GST Bad Debt Recovered
- Creditors’ Outstanding Payments for More Than 6 Months - Output Tax Adjustment, Input Tax Adjustment
- Advanced Functions & Features - GST-03 Verfication, Unpost & Repost, E-Payment, Mobile License, Trouble Shooting
Early Bird Special* for a limited time only!
*Terms and conditions: (1) This promotion is valid for those who register before 31st October 2017. (2) This promotion is not valid with any other Sage promotion or offer.
Grab your GST Guidebook now!