With Sage 100 Evolution Intelligence Reporting you get a number of ready-to-use reports that give you immediate insight into and across your business. Delivered in the familiar environment of Microsoft Excel, the reports are fully customizable, and flexible with drill-down capabilities. You can access them at any time or have them delivered, real-time, from Intelligence Reporting software to Excel, in the format of your choice. It’s as simple as that!
In addition to the ready-to-use reports you get with Intelligence Reporting, we provide you with a library of templates that you can use to create custom reports that meet your specific needs. Each template, which is designed based on your feedback, provides a framework that you can populate with the information you need. Take a look at the templates.
- This Financial Report template offers a number of different report layouts to generate comparative balance sheets and/or income statements for any specified financial year, period, quarter, and budget.
- The layouts are automatically generated, grouped, and subtotaled by account group.
- It is possible to drill down to the GL Transaction details for any of these accounts.
Financial Report Designer report
- The Report Designer report enables users to create financial layouts based on their Sage 100 data using net changes and balance (YTD) per General Ledger Account number per financial period for the financial years selected as parameters when running the report.
- The revamped report designer includes a Task Pane and enhanced Layout Generator, both utilizing a powerful in-memory engine, empowering users to take control of all design aspects of their reporting layouts. Income Statement and Balance Sheet layouts may be automatically generated once the user defined rows have been configured
Income Statement - Actual vs. Budget
Displays balances per General Ledger account number per financial period for the current financial year, displaying actual, budget and prior year, plus YTD.
Income Statement – Actual vs. Prior
Displays balances per General Ledger account number per financial period for the current financial year, including actual and prior financial year displayed monthly and the YTD comparison.
Income Statement - Current vs. YTD
Displays balances per General Ledger account number for the current period vs. YTD vs. Prior Year.
Balance Sheet – Actual & Prior YTD
Displays balances per General Ledger account number per financial period for the current financial year and previous financial year.
- Displays pertinent sales information including average selling unit, freight amount, sales tax, total costs, total sales and gross profits by customer and line description.
- Displays Gross Profit $ Amount and Gross Margin % grouped by Customer and Line Description with an option to select a month and year at run-time.
- Displays Quantity purchased, Purchase Amount grouped by Vendor per Product/Item ID for a selected date range.
- Lists relevant purchase cost information by supplier and item number for any given date range and can be filtered by Item ID, Line Description, Vendor ID, Vendor Name and Transaction Type.
- The Dashboard Analysis report template displays summarized Financials and Customer Sales, Product Sales for the current month and YTD.
- Showing Top Customers and Items and Bottom Items. It contains both text and graphics to help with daily and long-term planning.
- In addition, comparative Profit and Loss figures are displayed for both the current month and year-to-date figures.
- This report allows you to easily drill-down to get further insights into the summarized data.