The Sage 300c business management and accounting application offers high performance and reliability so that you can increase profitability and gain a competitive edge in your market. A comprehensive and flexible business management solution, Sage 300c is designed to keep your total cost of ownership low. At the core of Sage 300c is strong financial, operational, mobility, sales and customer relationship management (CRM) features and capabilities.
Manage complex finances with confidence. Sage 300c has: multi-currency capability, inter-company transactions, powerful bank reconciliation, EFT1 and tax reporting features, flexible transaction processing options, informative dashboards for analytical reporting, and much more.
- Create budgets, present financial statements, and share key metrics by using powerful reporting tools.
- Easily apply cash to outstanding invoices and create recurring charges for quick invoicing of monthly charges.
- Save time and reduce administrative costs, and gain better control over your business processes by automating a wide range of vendor-related tasks.
- Cut costs and eliminate error-prone, time intensive manual processes associated with the processing of inter-company transactions.
1 indicates Third Party or OEM Product
Sales and Customer Order Management
Sage 300c provides powerful order entry and order management capabilities to help expedite your order processing and boost profitability. Stay on top of your customer accounts, inventory levels, and purchase histories in real time, anytime. Pursue up-sell and cross-sell opportunities with increased accuracy that improves the lifetime value of customers..
- Include multiple orders on a single shipment or multiple shipments on a single invoice.
- Look up customer pricing based on customer contract price, item base price, or discounted or marked-up sales prices.
- Review sales history by customer or inventory item during order and invoice entry.
- Improve customer satisfaction by creating detailed quotes and automatically converting them to new orders.
Access your current inventory, quotes and accounts receivable records on the go using Sage CRM, helping you make shipping decisions more confidently and serving your customers better.
Purchasing and supplier management
Implement best practices in your purchasing management and reduce costs by consolidating inventory and distribution processes. Sage 300c helps you streamline purchasing and receiving processes, and provides the information you need to make insightful decisions for your business.
- Reduce repetitive data entry by creating templates of standard information.
- Automatically produce purchase orders from Inventory Control reorder information or from Order Entry backorders.
- Quickly consolidate items from multiple purchase orders on a single receipt.
- Print requisitions, purchase orders, receiving slips, returns, and mailing labels using standard Purchase Orders formats, or design custom forms and reports.
- Choose from seven costing methods, including Most Recent Cost, Standard Cost, Average Cost, Vendor Cost, and Last Unit Cost.
Maximise the potential of your purchasing system with a comprehensive purchasing workflow solution powered by Pacific Tech1 that provides a fast, effective and complete approach to procurement within your business.
Inventory and Warehousing
Track stock levels and process inventory receipts, shipments, returns, and adjustments by using the multi-location inventory management system. Inventory Management in Sage 300c helps you gain complete control over complex inbound and outbound inventory transactions to reduce carrying costs while delivering on-time orders, every time.
Further optimise your inventory management with Sage Inventory Advisor and reduce stock outs, excess inventory and improve your working capital.
- Easily track your inventory as it moves through your enterprise utilising configurable options to manage the most complex processes.
- Access real-time data to streamline decision making and improve operations.
- Handle fractional quantities to four decimal places and maintain different units of measure for purchasing, selling, and stock-keeping.
- Use categories to classify stock and allocate costs to departments or cost centers.
Update your web store automatically when you update your Sage 300c data. That’s the power of having an integrated E-Commerce solution with your Sage 300c system. Advanced E-Commerce solutions such as Iciniti eCommSuite 5 and XM Symphony enable companies to sell products and services efficiently over the web and provide a two-way integration with your Sage 300c system. Orders are processed in real time with no requirement to re-key or import order information. Based on the business requirements, customers have the flexibility to choose between two E-Commerce solutions.
- Implement a B2C and/or B2B web store that is fully integrated with Sage 300c.
- Enable self-service ordering, account look-up and inventory availability checks.
- Integrate real-time shipping quotes and tracking information.
- Process web orders automatically by interacting directly with order entry.
- Integrate secure credit card payment processing with Order Entry, Accounts Receivable, and a web store.
With businesses facing greater competition, maintaining an efficient workflow on the production floor becomes important to keep costs down. The Sage 300c manufacturing solution1 powered by AutoSimply provides a simple yet complete manufacturing solution fully integrated with the financial and operational modules. It includes work order processing, materials planning, lot/serial tracking integration and shop floor control options.
- Control your manufacturing operation flow covering material purchase, processing manufacturing orders, work in progress, routing cost calculation, material consumption, material scrap and item substitution and order closeout.
- Define item planning parameters such as minimum stock, minimum order quantities, lead times, etc.
- Define lot/serial tracking information for materials issued, returned and received in the warehouse.
- Record time entries and shop transactions of MO operations using Shop Floor Control. It provides detailed production data between the releases of MO to the receipt of MO order quantity.
Simplify project management processes for every job and every project type. Sage 300c Project and Job Costing module maximises efficiency, enabling you to meet customer specifications for products and services without risking profitability. It makes the estimating, tracking, costing, and billing of projects easy and manageable – simplifying cost control and planning.
- Quickly identify success factors and potential issues for any project.
- Easily manage time, expenses, and purchasing to simplify job costing and forecasting.
- Optimise projects and contracts for cost control, on-time delivery, and project visibility.
- Tightly link field services with other operations for speed and effectiveness.
- Track and report detailed project costs with industry and business-specific categories.
Improve efficiency, lower costs, boost productivity and enhance customer satisfaction with centralised management of your service and maintenance functions through Service Manager1 – an integrated service management solution powered by Technisoft. Service Manager allows you to access data locally or from the field using mobile devices.
- Manage job costing, preventative maintenance, scheduling of resources, field service, and general equipment servicing.
- Equipment transfers, warranty, rental, serial and lot tracking.
- Multi-currency, Standard and WIP accounting, Budget vs. Actual Profit Analysis, General/recurring and consolidated invoicing.
- Manage purchase orders, requisitions, authorisation workflows, returns, refurbishments, rotations.
- Advanced maintenance including scheduled/meter based maintenance plans, predictive maintenance, parts & labour requirement forecasts, templates etc.
1 indicates Third Party or OEM Product
Business intelligence and reporting
Turn insights into actions with built-in business intelligence (BI) tools and a library of predefined reports that centralise data.
- Experience on-demand analytics and rapid decisions making with embedded, real-time business information.
- View and alter data from any location using the web or mobile-based apps.
- Create reports with data across multiple fiscal years and budget sets.
- User-defined triggering events for updating statistics in batch or real-time.
Analyse and report on information in an intuitive self-sufficient manner.
Expand the core analytical capability of Sage 300 with Sage Enterprise Intelligence