Manual Update Installer
Sage EasyPay Enterprise version 10.7.02
Sage EasyPay Standard version 10.7.02
Sage EasyPay 10.7.02 new release updates
Sage EasyPay version 10.7.02 provides many new features and enhancements.
Here are some highlights:
- Donation Code enhancement for Singapore – Sage EasyPay will automatically assign donation code to new joiners based on their religion and resident status.
- Bank Allocation Report for Singapore – Added Swift code column for Bank allocation report.
- Statutory changes with effect from 1st Jul 2017 for Singapore – Revise MOM adoption leave to 12 weeks and revise MOM Shared paternity leave to 4 weeks.
- Foreign worker levy (FWL) changes with effect from 1st Jul 2017 for Singapore – Updated rates available for construction workers.
- TP3 form added for Malaysia – This newly added form captures the previous employment income in the current year. This form is generated for Employees who are leaving the company.
- Updates to Income Tax forms for Indonesia – Two new csv files have been added in this release to extract additional set of 1721 forms through eSPT Program.
- Updated statutory submission forms for Indonesia – Updated 3 important BPJS Ketenagakerjaan submission forms; Rincian Iuran Pekerja form, Daftar Pekerja Keluar form & Pendaftaran / Perubahan data pekerja form.
- Income Tax policy and Statutory submission report updates for Thailand – New fields have been added in Income Tax Policy and relevant updates have been made to PND forms.
Sage EasyPay - ePortal version 10.7.02.10 comes with the following features enhancements.
- Password policy – This feature enhancement will allow Admin to set a stringent password policy where the Admin can set Password length, pattern, history, expiry and account lockout.
Please read the notes before software upgrading
Sage EasyPay Enterprise 10.7.02