Sage EasyPay Enterprise version 10.7.02 PU1
Sage EasyPay 10.7.02 new release updates
Sage EasyPay version 10.7.02 provides many new features and enhancements.
Here are some highlights:
- Donation Code enhancement for Singapore – Sage EasyPay will automatically assign donation code to new joiners based on their religion and resident status.
- Bank Allocation Report for Singapore – Added Swift code column for Bank allocation report.
- Statutory changes with effect from 1st Jul 2017 for Singapore – Revise MOM adoption leave to 12 weeks and revise MOM Shared paternity leave to 4 weeks.
- Foreign worker levy (FWL) changes with effect from 1st Jul 2017 for Singapore – Updated rates available for construction workers.
- TP3 form added for Malaysia – This newly added form captures the previous employment income in the current year. This form is generated for Employees who are leaving the company.
- Updates to Income Tax forms for Indonesia – Two new csv files have been added in this release to extract additional set of 1721 forms through eSPT Program.
- Updated statutory submission forms for Indonesia – Updated 3 important BPJS Ketenagakerjaan submission forms; Rincian Iuran Pekerja form, Daftar Pekerja Keluar form & Pendaftaran / Perubahan data pekerja form.
- Income Tax policy and Statutory submission report updates for Thailand – New fields have been added in Income Tax Policy and relevant updates have been made to PND forms.
Sage EasyPay - ePortal version 10.7.02.10 comes with the following features enhancements.
- Password policy – This feature enhancement will allow Admin to set a stringent password policy where the Admin can set Password length, pattern, history, expiry and account lockout.
Please read the notes before software upgrading
Sage EasyPay Enterprise 10.7.02