Sage EasyPay 10.7.03 Product Updates
Sage EasyPay V10.7.03 PU1 supports the upcoming statutory changes which will take effect from 1st Jan 2018.
Sage EasyPay Enterprise and Standard version 10.7.03 PU2
- Malaysia revised Tax rate
- Malaysia revised EPF rate
- Philippines revised Tax rate
- Philippines revised PHIC rate
Sage EasyPay V10.7.03 PU2 release highlights as below:
- Enhance checking of Position (Director) during Income Tax IRAS processing.
- Update default value for E Form Minimum Gross Wage to 0.
- New Employment Insurance Scheme (EIS) contributions for both Employer and Employee with effect from 1st Jan 2018.
- Update Income Tax Policy Progression exemptions for year 2018.
Sage EasyPay 10.7.03 New Release Updates
This latest version contains a number of new enhancements to improve overall functionality and user experience:
- Efficiency through automating the entering new employees and increment via ePortal.
- Integration of Claim to post directly to Finance.
- Stay compliant with important statutory updates.
- Newer validations are added to reduce error and avoid duplication.
- Enhance Payslip interface to display longer company name and IRAS direct file submission is now available for Singapore.
- Import enhancement done for "Income Tax Details" by adding new Viewer, new Process and new Table ID are added to the interface for Malaysia.
- Increased salary range for Philippines.
- Standard 2018 regular Public Holiday updates for all countries, bank disc updates, hot fixes and many more.
Find out more from the Release Notes below. Please read the notes before software upgrading.
Sage EasyPay v10.7.03 Release Notes