With Sage One Intelligence Reporting Cloud, you get ready-to-use reports that give you immediate insight into and across your business. You can run reports from Sage One or download any of the below Microsoft® Excel® reports. What’s more, you can save your custom layouts so you don’t have to re-create them each time you run your reports.
How to open reports in an Excel format
There are two ways that you can open reports in an Excel format:
- Export reports to Excel from Intelligence Reporting. Learn how.
- Open reports in Excel format from this page. Follow these steps:
- Download any ready-to-use report below.
- When you open the workbook, you will see the Intelligence Reporting logon on the right.
- Enter the same logon credentials that you use for Sage One. This is because the data that will load into your workbook will be from your Sage One system.
- Select the company (or companies) you want to report on and the years, and click Load.
- After viewing and interacting with your data, don’t forget to save it somewhere safe on your computer or why not try save to OneDrive, a cloud storage app that you get free with your Microsoft account.
Your Sage One data will be loaded onto your workbook. And, guess what? After this, you will never have to go through the ‘getting started’ steps again because you’re all set up for the future! The next time you open your workbook, from where you saved it, it will be automatically refreshed with your latest Sage One data.
Watch Videos on How to Use Intelligence Reporting
Profit & Loss Current Month
- Displays calculations for Gross profit, Total Income, Net Profit before Tax, Net Profit after Tax
- Reflects totals per period as well as actual YTD Profit & Loss Annual – YTD
- Handy for long-term financial monitoring and planning
Statement of Assets and Liabilities
Gives you an up-to-date view by period as well as YTD of:
- Current and non-current assets
- Current and non-current liabilities<
Sales Year vs Year Dashboard
Highlights your monthly and yearly sales trends. This report can be sliced by the following:
- Company category
- Sales Rep
- Item type
- Calendar month
- Calendar year
- Top five customers by sales
- Top five items by sales
- Top five item types by sales
- Top customer categories by customer count
Sales by Customer
Gives you an overview of sales to individual customers including:
- Customer category
- Items types
- Date ranges