View & download the annual report
We deliver solutions for start-ups through to enterprise, across the Golden Triangle...
Payments and Banking
People and Payroll
...with a global reach
We serve 3 million customers in 23 countries, with the top 9 countries providing 95% of our revenue.
In the UK, over 50% of businesses pay their employees using Sage solutions.
Central & Southern Europe
In Spain, over 50% of taxes are paid through Sage solutions.
In the US, 70% of buyers are looking to purchase cloud solutions.
In the International region, 56% of revenue is on subscription.
We've transformed our business...
We've impoved the margin profile through extensive cost savings...
...moved to a subscription-based business model...
...acquired new customers at scale...
...and maintained focus on our existing customer base.
...whilst delivering a compelling investment case
Higher quality revenue
- 78% of organic revenue is recurring
- 37% of organic revenue is from subscription contracts
- 9.0% growth in organic recurring revenue
- 6.6% organic revenue growth
- 86% renewal rates
Superior operating margin
- £59m annualised cost savings
- G&A expense as a percentage of revenue reduced by £360 bps to 13.8%
Strong cash flow
- Underlying cash conversion of 95%
- Free cash conversion of revenue of 15%
- We remain one of the very few FTSE 100 businesses that have delivered an increased ordinary dividend every year since 1999
The opportunity to accelerate...
Our total addressable market
The cloud and acceleration in the market
...begins with Sage Business Cloud
SAGE BUSINESS CLOUD
The one and only cloud business management platform companies will ever need throughout their business journey.
Sage Business Cloud gives our customers a single portal and unified user experience across our products. Our customers no longer need to select a specific Sage product; instead we can offer a tailor-made solution, custom fit to their requirements across the Golden Triangle, supported by a thriving ecosystem and marketplace.