By now you've heard Sage Pro ERP will be retired effective March 31, 2014 (see retirement announcement). Now is the time to start planning your successful transition to a modern ERP system. Moving to a new solution provides a more powerful, scalable, and integrated system to support your ongoing business needs. Below are three compelling reasons to move to a modern ERP system today!
- Improve critical business processes—Receive regular product enhancements and take advantage of modern solutions for mobility, business intelligence, cloud, and more.
- Upgraded technology—Sage ERP solutions are based on scalable and flexible programming languages, incorporating the latest advances in technology.
- Additional functionality—Modern Sage ERP solutions offer add-on solutions and modules for CRM, payroll, HR, and more. In addition a variety of endorsed solutions provide industry-specific applications that seamlessly connect to Sage ERP and your core financial data—making the cross-functional integration of Sage ERP throughout the company a reality.
To assist you in your path to improved productivity, we're providing some helpful trade-in credits, tools, and resources.
Five steps to modern ERP.
Work with your Sage business partner to examine your needs and determine the best path to modern ERP.
Analyze what's working and not working today.
Scope your needs for today and tomorrow.
Consider your business intelligence needs.
Map out your desired business processes.
Plan the timing of your implementation.
Get the ERP solution you didn't know you could afford.
When you trade up from Sage Pro ERP to a new Sage ERP solution on or before September 30, 2014, you'll receive credit through our new and improved Sage Investment Protection Program. How the program works:
- Trade in Sage Pro ERP for one of our modern Sage ERP solutions.
- Sage will credit based on your existing Sage Pro ERP license and which product you switch to.
Estimate how much you can save, then speak with a Sage ERP business advocate or your business partner to see how much you qualify for.
- Purchase the software
- Sage 100 ERP, Sage 300 ERP or Sage ERP X3
- Lease the software (Pay as you go. Subscription license.)
- $2,000 per user trade-in credit.1
- $50 trade-in credit per user/per month for 2 years.1