ICB: Cost and Management Accounting
This comprehensive training course will give you the knowledge and skills necessary to manage costs and make business decisions related to costing.
Once you have successfully completed the cost and management accounting module, you will have an understanding of the following:
- Basic cost and management accounts
- Prepare manufacturing accounts
- Costing and budgeting
- Have a working knowledge of cost accounting
- Breakeven analysis
- Cost volume profit analysis
- Financial management and business ethics.