The Adviser Program participation benefits
Become a member of the Sage One Qualified Adviser Program and reap the benefits!
Remaining qualified for the Adviser Program
- Base Subscription You will be eligible for a free Sage One base subscription.
- Accountants Edition If you are a Sage One Qualified Accountant or Bookkeeper, you get free access to the Sage One Accountants Edition.
- Free Listing You get a free listing on our Find an Adviser page.
- Rebates You will earn rebates on sales revenue from your linked clients where applicable.
In order to remain qualified for the Sage One Adviser Program from year 1 onwards, you will need to ensure that you:
- Active Account Maintain an active Sage One account.
- Certified Staff Member Have at least one Sage One certified staff member employed.
- Actively Promote Actively promote Sage One and any other Sage products.
- Active Registration Maintain an active registration with an approved accountants or bookkeepers body if you are a Sage One Qualified Accountant or Bookkeeper.
- Bronze Status Achieve a minimum Adviser Program status of Bronze from year 2 onwards if you are not an active Sage Forum member or Channel/Business Partner.