This comprehensive workshop covers everything you need to know about the VIP Skills module. The training provides step by step guidelines for the use of the Skills development module and the printing of the skills reports. You will also learn how to utilise existing fields in the payroll and integrate them with the skills development module.
Who should attend?
This workshop is essential for
- users who need to implement and use the Skills module.
- HR administrators who need an overview of the Skills module.
By the end of this workshop you’ll be able to:
- Understand important background information and financial facts about the Skills Development Levy.
- Process and interpret the Skills Development Act based on easy-to-understand diagrams.
- Understand how you can claim the levies paid in the form of grants.
- Implement the Skills module based on step-by-step guidelines.
- Use existing fields in the payroll and integrate them with the Skills module.
- Understand all the Employment Skills screens through detailed in-class discussions.
- Optimise the Planned Training screen.
- Use all the automatic functions, from planning the training to converting it into a qualification
- Generate the workplace skills plan.
- Print reports that will not only show what was planned for Skills Development but also measure the progress of the company.
Book online now | Download booking form | View course demo