Duration: 2 days (09:00 – 16:30)
Price: R5 751 pp (incl. VAT)
Target audience: This training is ideal for Sage 300 People users who have attended the People Basic training, want to enhance their knowledge and make use of advanced features the Sage 300 People System offers.
The aim of the People Advanced training is to introduce a number of advanced functionalities of the Sage 300 People System. The training includes detailed explanations of how to apply changes to Default Company Rules, Payroll Definitions, Hierarchy Setup, Remuneration Structures, Medical Aid Setup and many more.
- Learn to apply changes to company detail and rules.
- How to utilise the hierarchy structure for reporting
- Learn to add, customise and link payroll definitions.
- Understand and customise remuneration structures.
- How to define the medical aid and beneficiary setup
- Utilise bulk employee updates.
- Find out how to use system defined batches to export and import data to and from Excel
Book this course online