These reports are delivered via MS Excel, which means you’ll already be familiar with the platform and be able to immediately focus on analysis and insights. Fully customisable with the ability to drill down, you can access these reports at any time from Intelligence Reporting or import them into Excel to manipulate them.
- Discover and track financial trends in a quick view, gleaned from two years’ of financial data.
- Analyse trends immediately and intuitively with the drill-down function, to find the source transactions.
- Get flexible analysis of your general ledgers, with the drag-and-drop capability.
Financial Report Designer
- Create financial layouts based on the parameters of your Sage Evolution data.
- The new features of the revamped report designer include a task pane and enhanced layout generator, which gives you control over designing your own reports. Income statements and balance sheet layouts can be generated automatically after row configuration.
- Get summarised financials, customer sales, and product sales for the month, with the Dashboard Analysis report template.
- Perform daily and long-term planning with the display of Top Customers and Items, and Bottom Items, in text and image formats.
- See profit and loss figures for current month, as well as YTD figures.
- Get further insights by drilling down into the given data.
- Get a one-page summary of the KPIs with the Dashboard Analysis AR, which generates reports from Accounts Receivable.
- The Inventory Master report gives you a quick view of your preferred data based on how you filter.
- Group and compare data with these flexible reports, which allows you to analyse and gain insight based on what you’re looking for.
Metrics and KPIs
- With real-time data, you can run reports in the graphical view, which will give you the opportunity to quickly do a comparative analysis.
- Generate reports with a click – there is not manual work required to pull the data together from different sources.
- Get further insights into the data by using MS Excel PivotTables to analyse the details.
- This report shows you Quantity purchased, as well as the Purchase Amount grouped by Vendor, per Product, within a certain date range.
- It also shows each supplier’s purchase cost information and the item number for the selected date range. There are a number of ways in which the data can be filtered – that’s up to you.
- This report can show you any important sales data – from the freight amount to the average selling unit, total costs, sales tax, total sales and profiles – filtered by customer and line description.
- It can also display gross profit and gross margin based on customers or line descriptions, and filtered based on the month and year at run-time.