To become a Sage Development partner for Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management, Sage 300 and Sage CRM
If you have a software application that adds functional value to one or more Sage solutions, we encourage you to apply for participation in this program. Our eligible products include Sage 300 (formerly Sage ERP Accpac), Sage CRM, and Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management.
As a Sage development partner, you’ll benefit from a variety of tools and resources, including:
- A listing in our Sage Partner Solution Source, an online search engine and directory that reaches thousands of customers, prospects, and business partners annually.
- Access to a software development kit (SDK), including tools, sample code, and resources you need to successfully develop and test applications. For selected product lines you may also request full application source code.
- The opportunity to separate your Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management solution from the rest by getting it certified by Sage for Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management through the Sage Certified Solution program.
- Expansive marketing opportunities and tools, including access to a Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management certified solution logo through the Sage Certified Solution program.
- Technical support tailored to meet the specific requirements and needs of the developer community.
- Numerous additional advantages including access to online forums.
Find out more or sign up here Contact Sage Middle East