Preparation and lodgement of compliance accounts for non-reporting self-managed superannuation funds has never been easier.
If preparing compliance accounts for your clients’ self-managed superannuation funds takes too long, Sage HandiSoft has some great news : it just got a lot simpler.
Sage HandiSoft SuperFund has been developed to specifically work in combination with HandiLedger and HandiTax to comply with the ATO’s regulations for completing SMSF annual returns.
- Easy to use data entry screens allow rapid input of Member and Fund data.
- Integrates with HandiLedger to produce financial statements.
- Integrates with HandiTax to prepare income tax returns
- Checks compliance with statutory areas, for example : Contribution rules limits and Investment strategy
- Investment register with the option of importing current market prices of listed securities and managed funds
- Helps calculate taxable and non-taxable capital gains
- Compliant Pension Calculator
- Produces reconciliation reports to facilitate auditing
- Various data import options and BankLink compatible