Simple and efficient trust account management
Managing trust bank accounts has never been this easy. Optimise your workflow: HandiTrust imports ATO receipt information from HandiTax, then generates covering letters, EFT transactions and/or refund cheques.
HandiTrust is a total trust management accounting package for accountants, or any other professional holding client funds in a trust bank account.
- HandiTrust simplifies trust account management by importing ATO receipt information directly from HandiTax.
- Optionally select ASCPA, NIA or ICAA as ruling bodies to apply appropriate professional restrictions.
- Full audit trails can be viewed and printed.
- HandiTrust supports unlimited numbers of trust account clients and entries.
- HandiTrust performs bank reconciliations, plus notification of reconciliation due.
- Specify cheque clearance days, to prevent a client’s card from being overdrawn.
- HandiTrust facilitates electronic fund transfers, printing of cheques, letters, deposit slips and receipts at the time of data entry.
- Batch print receipts, payments and statements for trust cards.
- Create and maintain authority letters within HandiTrust (for trust account deposits and withdrawals).
- The Authorities Register tracks outstanding authorities, signed authorities and authorities that have been applied.
- Transactions are stored permanently.
- Assign a handling fee for processing transactions.
- HandiTrust offers a wide range of standard reports, including client cards.