We have over 18 years of payroll outsourcing experience and process your payroll using Sage MicrOpay, our own payroll software that is maintained and developed in Australia, specifically for Australian and New Zealand employment conditions.
We are committed to providing a cost-effective, secure and compliant outsourcing service that meets your business requirements.
Our outsourcing service helps your business to :
- Free up time so that your employees can focus their efforts on your core business.
- Reduce payroll software, labour and overhead costs by removing the need for dedicated staff and IT infrastructure.
- Minimise compliance and legislative risks for PAYG as we maintain the system for you.
- Secure payroll processing in a purpose-built secure environment by our team of experts based in Sydney. Your HR management staff can access your business’s payroll through our payroll online service.
- Put a face to your payroll with our personalised service with a dedicated payroll administrator who works with you every step of the way.
Our standard payroll outsourcing service includes :
- Flexible reporting options for end of pay and end of month requirements.
- Efficient pay advice distribution through employee self-service, email pay advices with password protection or paper based courier/ postal delivery.
- Database backups to meet disaster recovery & business continuity plans for each payroll.
- Bank file generation (Aust & NZ) and submission for Australian bank accounts.
- Termination and redundancy calculations to meet your obligations as an employer.
- Transaction processing of payroll as well as superannuation and end of financial year requirements.
- Controls and approval points before key transactions are processed.
- Single Touch Payroll Reporting enabled to ensure that you are compliant with Australian legislation from 1 July 2018.
- Employee Self Service gives your employees access to apply for leave and view their own payslips.
- Sage Express Super is our clearing house for superannuation payments and is SuperStream ready.
- Payments to third parties such as PAYG to ATO, salary sacrifice deductions such as novated leasing, union fees, health funds & child support.
- Multi-employee timesheets enables you to enter your payroll exceptions and transaction data each pay period and send an import file to our team for processing.
- Sage Payroll online gives your business access to your payroll and HR data anytime, anywhere.
Secure Outsourcing Processes
Our outsourcing team of Payroll Administrators are highly qualified and experienced in payroll administration and management.
Protecting your payroll data is important to us and we have processes in place to ensure that we deliver a secure and efficient payroll service for your business.
- All payrolls are processed from our office in Sydney.
- All payroll administrators must have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in payroll prior to joining.
- A police check is mandatory for all employees working on your payroll.
- Access to your payroll environment is through secure access doors.
- ASAE 3402 assurance.