Note: For our customers processing New Zealand payroll, this is a mandatory release.
• New Zealand tax changes for the new financial year.
• For STP reporting, changes to address duplicated myGov Income Statements for employees with changed Employee Codes:
New messages displayed in STP event grids when employees with changed Employee Codes are detected.
A new option in STP Adjustment to view and zero values reported against an employee’s previous code.
• A new option in Implement HR Changes that can improve grid loading time when a large volume of records sent from other applications are to be implemented.
• All Sage MicrOpay Agents (except Admin and System Agents) will be forced to change their password on first sign in after the upgrade. They will not be able to cancel to exit Sage MicrOpay. Further details – refer Release Notes on Agent Passwords.
• HRAdmin (ESP) will no longer be able to enter a new password for a user in their User Access page.
• Sage MicrOpay ESP users who have logged in within 30 days prior to the upgrade will be required to reset their password before they are able to login to Sage MicrOpay ESP.
• Sage MicrOpay ESP users who have not singed in for the last 30 days prior to the upgrade will be expired.