2021 Forward Together Report
New survey reveals how the COVID-19 pandemic has impacted small and medium-sized businesses (SMBs) in Canada, and working Canadians, providing a look towards the future and lighting the path forward for business recovery. The survey gathered insights from 800 business leaders in organizations with 50 - 499 employees, as well as from more than 1,500 employees in Canada.
Download this new report to learn:
- How SMBs in key industry sectors have fared during the pandemic, and which factors contributed to the positive or negative impact.
- What organizations are doing to be successful between now and the end of 2021.
- When business leaders and employees believe the negative effects from the pandemic will start to reverse.
- How SMBs are preparing for a return to growth, and where they are planning to invest as a top business priority.
- How business leaders and employees are handling pandemic-related issues like burnout, vaccination, and return-to-office planning.
- What business leaders and employees are thinking about remote work, training and skills development, and compensation.