People, Processes and Technology : What Canadian businesses need to expedite recovery and growth
Continuing the momentum of the first Forward Together survey in April 2021, Forward Together : Building a Resilient Future examines how business leaders’ and workers’ viewpoints have changed over the last six months, and how they are shifting their priorities to navigate the road to recovery together and build a bright and resilient future. The survey gathered insights from 800 business leaders in organizations with 50 - 499 employees, as well as from more than 1,500 employees in Canada.
Download this new report to learn :
- The continued impact the pandemic is having on small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs) and Canadian workers.
- How business leaders’ and employees’ priorities have shifted over the last six months.
- Where businesses are investing to achieve success.
- The impact talent and supply chain shortages are having on businesses today.
- How business leaders are planning to attract and retain top talent going forward.
- Employees’ changing expectations and what business leaders must do to meet them.
- How businesses are digitizing their operations to drive productivity and efficiency while protecting against future disruption.