Tax Time Clinic for Business Owners
As a business owner, you work hard for every dollar your business brings in. By paying less tax, you’ll be able to keep more money in your business to fund operations, build for the future – and even pay yourself.
Whether you prepare your own tax returns or work with a tax specialist, it’s important to identify and take advantage of all tax-saving opportunities available to you.
In this helpful webcast, our small business tax specialist will answer your confidential questions about business taxes and how to reduce your tax burden. You can ask about:
- Strategies to lower your tax bill
- How to simplify tax preparation & filing
- Home-based business deductions
- Dealing with the Canada Revenue Agency
- Calculating business mileage expenses
- Top money mistakes people usually make
- What is considered business or taxable income
- Setting aside enough money for taxes
Bonus! You’ll also receive this free handout from Sage: 10 Tips to Reduce Your Business Taxes in Canada
Presenter: Roger Pierce & Anna Abbruzzese