No matter what type of business you’re in, social media is a great way to connect with customers and prospects—and find out what people are saying about your business.
With 60% of small to medium-size businesses gaining customers from social media activities, it’s a proven strategy to improve the bottom line for companies of any size and in any industry. But there’s a lot to know in order to make social media work effectively for your business—including which platforms are best for your purposes, and what to say to get noticed. Like many business owners, you’ve likely run into some challenges using social media.
Get your questions answered about bringing in more business on social media platforms TikTok, YouTube, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, and others. Our panel of experts are ready to answer your questions and share their knowledge.
- Why your business should continue to focus on social media
- How to set a social media strategy
- Who you’ll find on different platforms
- How to measure results using social media analytics and reporting
- Tools and resources to make social media easier
- Social media trends worth monitoring
Roger Pierce, Small Business Expert
Andrew Jenkins, CEO, Volterra Social
Evan Carmichael, Entrepreneur & Content Creator
Duration: 1 hour