Enterprise Management Data & Analytics
Enterprise Management Data & Analytics provides users with a hub for managing information from all sources, and built-in data models for reporting. Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management users can report on data from multiple sources, including Enterprise Management core financials, production and supply chain management applications, Salesforce applications, complementary ISV solutions and virtually any connected data source. The solution incorporates pre-built data models from other Sage and competitive ERP platforms. This enables you to keep extensive insight into data from previous system as you switch to Enterprise Management, without the need to manually map data to the new database model or transfer all of your historical data into the new Enterprise Management live transactional database.
- Gradually migrate to Enterprise Management from one or multiple legacy systems, without losing insight into historical data.
- Report on data from multiple internal and/or external sources within on system and interface, and make better informed decisions
- Quickly analyze data in personalized dashboards within the Enterprise Management user interface
- Capitalize on the BI applications already in use for data representation and analysis or select a new BI software application
- Governed data management, modeling, and visualization web application
- Integrates naturally with the Enterprise Management platform with rapid deployment, unlike other solutions requiring custom integrations with your ERP platform
- Delivers pre-built data models that can be easily customized and offers predefined calculations, analytics and a gallery of role-based dashboards that you can use instantly
- Optional BI visualization application for analyzing and reporting on information from your data management hub or other leading self-service BI tools