Choosing the right social media management tool can have a huge impact on the success of a social media marketing strategy – the right tool can help you become more productive, get better results and help you save a lot of valuable time. But how do you know which social media management tool is right for you, out of so many different choices?
Ian Anderson Gray of Iag.me Seriously Social has partnered up with business software review platform G2Crowd to bring you a detailed infographic on the top five rated social media management tools on the market right now. The results from this infographic came from the study of hundreds of detailed costumer reviews of the top five tools out now.
Why are social media management tools so important?
Social media management tools are essential to any marketer who uses social media – here are some of the main reasons why they are so important:
- Having all of your social media accounts in one place
- Increased productivity
- Time saving
- Easy monitoring of keywords, trends, certain users
- Allows for better team collaboration
- Easier management of customer relationships
Who needs social media management tools?
Everyone who manages at least one social media account for business purposes could benefit from using a social media management tool. Whether you’re a small business with only a few accounts or a huge corporation that requires 24/7 attention and multiple accounts, you will still benefit from using one of these tools. But now the question is…
Which tool is best suited to my needs?
The infographic from Ian Anderson Gray and G2Crowd provides a great source of information for those who want to choose a social media management tool, or for those who aren’t pleased with the one they are currently using and are looking for a change.
Each of the top five social media management tools are rated by the top benefits that most users are looking for:
- Overall user satisfaction
- Product direction or how each tool is keeping up with the ever changing trends and features in social media
- The software – are the tools easy to understand and to use? How intuitive is each tool’s software?
- Customer service – are the companies behind these tools quick to respond to questions and customer issues?
- Usability – how easy are each of the tools to use and do they help improve your overall productivity?
- Meeting business requirements – does the tool know what businesses need? And are they delivering?
The results from the infographic found that consumers prefer the perhaps lesser-known Agorapulse, the rapidly growing social media management tool getting the best ratings in each category, at times tying for first place with other tools from the list, but most often topping the list. However the 99 out of 100 score for user satisfaction shows that while the tool might be newer and not as well known as some of the others, most of those who try it – love it.
Agorapulse has all the right features that you need from a good social media management tool. It allows you to manage multiple social media accounts from one dashboard, lets you publish and schedule updates, as well as monitor mentions, keywords or hashtags, and create social media contests.
The infographic shows that it’s not just the features that make a tool the best on the market, but also its ease of use, the ability to keep up with trends and how easy it is to deal with customer service – and users say Agorapulse is the one that deals with all of this the best.
Check out the infographic below to see exactly what each tool scored in the different categories:
Infographic brought to you by Seriously Social and G2 Crowd