Sage recently commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and objectively examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realise by deploying its Sage X3 solutions. The purpose of this study is to provide readers and prospects with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of the Sage X3 solutions on their distribution organisations.
Key Findings Quantified benefits
Using a ‘composite organisation’ based on several real-world Sage customers, the Forrester report identifies the following benefits after implementing Sage X3:
- Risk-adjusted present value quantified benefits totalling $1,590,128
- Sales management - sales discount savings: $492,397
- Inventory management - reduced inventory levels: $348,159
- New features - supply chain and financial management productivity: $119,369
- Financial management - labor savings for reporting: $149,211