Sage recently commissioned Forrester Consulting to conduct a Total Economic Impact™ (TEI) study and objectively examine the potential return on investment (ROI) enterprises may realise by deploying its Sage Business Cloud Enterprise Management solutions (formerly Sage X3). The purpose of this study is to provide readers and prospects with a framework to evaluate the potential financial impact of Enterprise Management on their distribution organisations.
Key Findings Quantified benefits
Using a ‘composite organisation’ based on several real-world Sage customers, the Forrester report identifies the following benefits after implementing Enterprise Management, formerly Sage X3:
- Risk-adjusted present value quantified benefits totalling $1,590,128
- Sales management - sales discount savings: $492,397
- Inventory management - reduced inventory levels: $348,159
- New features - supply chain and financial management productivity: $119,369
- Financial management - labor savings for reporting: $149,211