Sage UK legal informationThis website is owned and operated by Sage (UK) Ltd. For information about the terms on which you can use this website, how data collected through this website is used or for information about Sage UK and its products and services, please see the sections below. Both Sage (UK) Ltd and Sage Payments (UK) Ltd are part of The Sage Group plc group of companies.
Our legal documents are designed to de-mystify the legal aspects of our software business, make the information you need easy to understand and give you a better understanding of our business. Find information about software piracy, details about our business conduct, including the Bribery Act and our excluded territories policy.
- How we've made our website accessible
- Advice on dealing with phishing emails
- Protecting the quality and integrity of our software from piracy
- Our commitment to honest and ethical business conduct
- Our commitment to the Prompt Payment Code
Terms and Conditions
- The terms and conditions of supply if you buy online from us
- The terms and conditions for Sage products and services
- The terms and conditions for Sage promotional offers
- The terms and conditions for entry into our prize draws
- The terms and conditions for entry into our competitions
- The terms and conditions for suppliers to Sage
Privacy and cookies policy
Sage Payments legal informationSage Payments is a service provided by Sage Payments (UK) Ltd. You can find out more about Sage Payments (including regulatory information relating to Sage Payments (UK) Ltd) on the Sage Payments pages of this website here.
Sage Payments (UK) Ltd is a limited company registered in England and Wales under company number 08586408. Sage Payments (UK) Ltd is authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority under the Electronic Money Regulations 2011 (Register Reference: 900180) for the issuing of electronic money. You can find relevant legal documents relating to the Sage Payments service and Sage Payments (UK) Ltd here and you can read: