1. These terms and conditions refer are brought to you by Sage Global Services Limited, whose registered office is at C23 5 & 6 Cobalt Park Way, Cobalt Park, Newcastle upon Tyne NE28 9EJ ("Sage", "we", "us", "our").
2. These terms and conditions should be read alongside, and are in addition to any specific terms which we have included in any promotion or message, for example by email, in any of our marketing material or online content (“Promotional Material”). If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any Promotional Material, the Promotional Material will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
3. You must be aged 18 or older and be a resident of England, Scotland or Wales. Employees of Sage Global Services Limited, or any organisation professionally involved in this promotion, or their close relatives, are not eligible to enter.
4. The promotion is a £25 Amazon voucher which is available to eligible customers who consent to participate in the “Sage Early Adopter Feedback Programme” between 1/11/23 and 31/12/2023. To be eligible for this promotion, you must complete, in full, all of the tasks listed by Sage in our instructional email(s) as well as communicated by Sage to you from time to time.
5. Unless otherwise stated, we will only accept one award of a voucher per person. You are advised to check and you are responsible for any tax implications which may arise as a result accepting the voucher.
6. If the vouchers are limited to a specific number, the number will be set out in the Promotional Material only and will be issued to the first number of eligible customers. The deadline for accepting a voucher will be outlined in the Promotional Material and vouchers will not be awarded after the date set out in the Promotional Material.
7. In the unlikely event that we have difficulties in acquiring the advertised vouchers, we have the right to substitute vouchers with alternative(s) provided that any substitutions shall be of equal or greater value. We won’t offer a cash alternative and you cannot request an alternative voucher or a cash alternative. If any voucher is unclaimed after one month they will be deemed to have been forfeited.
8. The vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier and all warranties, guarantees or other representations in relation to the vouchers are as provided by the manufacturer or supplier. We will not be liable for any non-compatibility of the voucher with any other product or service.
10. We shall not be liable to you if you suffer any loss or damage by accepting the voucher (including without limitation any loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill that arises out of or in connection with your award of the voucher) or from our withdrawal of the vouchers or any other failure or inability by you to select a voucher for any reason. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or for fraud.
11. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and/or withdraw the vouchers at any time without notice.
12. These terms and conditions (and all non-contractual claims and disputes) are governed by English law and by entering the prize draw you agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction of any such claims or disputes which arise out of or in connection with these terms and conditions.