Terms and conditions
Sage Business Cloud Accounting three month promotional offer (the “Promotion”)
- This Promotion is brought to you by Sage (UK) Limited whose registered office is at North Park, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE13 9AA ("Sage", "we", "us", "our").
- By using this Promotion, you indicate acceptance of these rules together with any specific instructions and terms for the Promotion which may be mentioned in any electronic messages, on the website, or communicated to you in any other way.
- This Promotion is only available to United Kingdom residents over the age of 18.
- The Promotion is a one hundred percent (100%) discount off our recommended retail price of Sage Business Cloud Accounting (the “Product”) for the first three (3) payment months (the “Discount”). For the avoidance of doubt, no VAT or equivalent sales tax will be payable by you in respect of the first three (3) payment months.
- This Promotion is only available to you if, at the time of taking advantage of the Promotion, you do not already have an active subscription to the Product or an active Sage Cover Membership Agreement to the Product.
- This Promotion will commence on 16 July 2020 and shall continue until 1st November 2020 where it will expire automatically without notice.
- To take advantage of this Promotion, visit our promotional page and place an order for a Product.
- All orders will be subject to our standard terms and conditions of purchase and product/service specific terms and conditions of use. These can be found at https://www.sage.com/en-gb/legal/terms-and-conditions/.
- This Promotion cannot be used with any other promotion unless specifically indicated.
- This Discount applies to the base price and does not include additional attributes. The Discount does not apply to additional modules, add-ons and third-party products. The Discount only applies to 1 user license.
- We reserve the right to change the terms and conditions relating to this Promotion and to withdraw the Promotion at any time.
- This Promotion is not available to any employees of Sage (UK) Limited.
- We shall not be liable to you if you suffer any financial loss or damage from our refusal to allow you to take part in the Promotion or our withdrawal of the Promotion or any failure or inability by you to use the Promotion for any reason. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by us, or for fraud.
- The Promotion shall be governed by these terms and conditions, together with any other terms which are referred to herein. In relation to the Promotion, these terms and conditions shall prevail over any other promotional terms and conditions made available by Sage.
- These rules are governed by the laws of England and the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England shall apply.