Sage 50cloud Accounts software in depth
Our solution will help you run your business more efficiently.
Easily manage your cash flow and invoicing
- Quickly and easily see what you're owed, manage late payments and schedule supplier payments to suit your cash flow position
- Create personalised invoices and quotes to give your business documents a professional edge
- Work with customers and suppliers in their own currency, and then convert them back to see where you stand. Easily track and handle exchange rate gains and losses. Included in Professional.
Integrate with Microsoft Office 365
- Available with additional charge
- Work and collaborate anywhere with trusted applications such as Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook powered by business class email
- Host and join meetings and securely store and access your documents whenever you want
- Latest desktop and cloud versions of the Microsoft Office 365 apps
- Get 1TB cloud storage and exciting communication tools like HD video conferencing
Simple, powerful VAT and stock management, and bank reconciliation
- Quickly and easily calculate VAT, reconcile to only pay what you owe, and automatically file returns securely online with HMRC
- Keep track of stock with real time stock levels
- Create multi-product builds and keep control of your assets with stock valuations and audits
- Say goodbye to re-keying payments and breeze through reconciliation routines by connecting Sage 50cloud directly with your bank account
Secure mobile working and backups
- Don't worry about taking backups – Sage 50cloud automatically stores your documents and data securely in the cloud
- Works with Microsoft Office 365 so you can surface Sage 50cloud data in Outlook, and get powerful financial reporting in Excel
Powerful tracking and reporting for projects
- Have your finger on the pulse in real-time with our smart, intuitive Business Performance Dashboard and customisable reporting
- Track your numbers by different departments, cost types and cost codes
- Set budgets against nominal codes or departments to predict and track your income and expenditure*
- Log income and expenses against projects
- Keep track of profits and progress
- Create project budgets and monitor performance with in-depth reporting**
- Manage customer and supplier relationships with a structured process by raising sales and purchase orders**
Constant improvements and award-winning support
- Get unlimited access to the latest improvements and product updates
- Find answers to your questions fast via email, webchat, online webinars, and a rich online library of technical how-to-guides
- Call our award-winning support team and get more from your solution**
- Give our technical experts remove access to your system so they can demonstrate features and fix problems remotely**
An IBM ® compatible computer with 2GHz processor or higher; 2 GB RAM (4 GB RAM if running a 64-bit operating system); 5GB of free disk space; Screen resolution between 1024 x 768 and 1920 x 1080; Maximum DPI setting of 125% (on Hi-res monitors).
Network Users only: 1Gbps network (100mbps minimum).
Internet Explorer version 11 or above; A broadband Internet connection is essential to keep your Sage software up to date. If you’re using Sage Drive we suggest a minimum download speed of 4Mbps and upload speed of 2Mbps
Supported Operating Systems
All 32-bit or 64-bit variants of the Microsoft ® Windows ® following operating systems; Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016; Windows Server 2012; Windows Server 2012 R2; Windows Server 2008
Note: Please ensure all the latest Microsoft Updates are installed.
Works with Microsoft Office 365, Office 2016 and 2013 (32-bit edition) and Office 2010* (32-bit edition)
*Not compatible with Office 2010 32-bit starter edition
Important licence agreement
- Use of this product is covered by a licence agreement which is available in the software.