Sage HR Advice Manager in-depth
Use Sage HR Advice Manager to ensure your business functions within the parameters of employment law and deal with HR and Health & Safety issues professionally and efficiently.
Our team of qualified expert advisers are on-hand to provide you with ongoing and reliable support.
Total peace of mind
- An initial welcome call to make sure getting started with the service is as easy as possible.
- Up to £20,000 indemnity protection per case for absolute assurance.
- 30 day full money back guarantee if you're not satisfied with the service.
- E-Alerts on legal and regulatory changes so you can stay in the know.
Unlimited access to advice line
- Direct dial access to our advice line, greeted by a team member with no call automation for a fast, friendly service.
- Access to the Sage People Advice website where you can download regularly updated documents, forms and letters ; all in one place to save you valuable time.
- A monthly Sage People Advice newsletter to help you stay compliant and ensure total peace of mind.
- Fully qualified HR, Employment Law and Health & Safety professionals on hand to take your call.
- Speak to the same dedicated adviser for each case for easy, efficient communications.
- A call summary sent via email containing relevant documentation to clarify the advice given.
- Fully qualified Chartered Institute of Personnel and Development (CIPD) advisers to ensure your HR provision is legally compliant.
- Fully qualified Chartered Members of the Institution of Occupational Safety & Health (CMIOSH) advisers providing first-rate, reliable support.
Securely store case data
- Your case details are sent to a secure online Case Manager after every call.
- The Case Manager tool stores all your case notes and documents, where you can review or share information with colleagues.
- Case Manager gives access to current and historical cases so you can always find the information you’re looking for.
- Use Case Manager to help map out and highlight audit trails.
24/7 online access
- Access our expertise anytime via my.sage.co.uk and keep updated via E-Alerts and newsletters.
- Access to a wide range of helpful information with hundreds of forms, documents, templates and policies.
- E-Alerts advise you of changes in law and regulations and what you need to do to stay compliant.