Learn more about Sage Practice Solution
Sage Practice Solution allows you to manage the affairs of a busy practice with ease and efficiency, through one simple solution. It integrates with Sage Accounts Production and Taxation range, and also works alongside market-leading Sage accounts and payroll software to give you a single view of your practice data, work in progress and client activity.
- Allows you to have a single view of your entire practice in one place.
- Easy entry of communications and association with clients and jobs, which can be flagged for follow-up.
- Easy to use reporting tool giving access to all practice data stored within Sage Practice Solutions.
- Manipulate reports on-screen and easily navigate to areas of interest
- Letter-writing with mail merge and selection of templates to choose from.
- Create a list of outstanding tasks lists to help you manage workloads and projects.
Time and Fees
- Rates definable to make time entry as easy as possible
- Time entries can be approved on an individual basis if required or in groups
- Pre-population of time with client and job context.
- Simple, uncluttered work in progress management and billing
- Flexible view of the WIP ledger including grouping and filtering, based on period, type, status or WIP code.
- Open and edit entries directly from the ledger.
- Ability to allocate profit/loss at summary levels or against individual WIP items.
- Integrates existing client data from Sage Accounts Production and Sage Personal Tax.
- Client data is fully synchronised across all Sage products for practice.
- Client data is maintained once and not in multiple applications, reducing the need for re-entry, saving time and improving accuracy.
- View client contact details and communications history.
- See relationships with your clients and prospects.
- See outstanding tasks, work in progress and any outstanding invoices.
Market your accountancy services
- Stores detailed information and contact details for your clients and prospects.
- Simple to target customers with pre-packaged letter templates available.
- Central tracking of services provided for clients.
- An unlimited number of individuals, companies, partnerships and trusts can be added at no additional cost.
Scalable to suit your practice
- Flexible enough to support the working methods of small and large practices.
- Add extra clients as your practice grows.
- Add extra user licences for different people in your practice.
- Install over your practice network.