What does the partnership mean for you?
We know starting a business is hard for anyone and cashflow is tight in the early days, so all new Chartered Accountants Ireland licensed practices will receive complimentary software for your first 20 clients for the first 6 months of your business.
As well as offering you complimentary software, we will support you in the early days through your Practice Success Manager and enablement experts including a detailed bespoke onboarding programme. Our aim is to maximise the efficiency and effectiveness of your practice. Our solution solves the end to end practice challenge of capture to compliance.
That is why through this exclusive partnership with Sage, every new Chartered Accountants Ireland Practice will receive access to Sage products free for 6 months.
We will also give you Sage Accounting free to run your practice.
Products Included :
- Sage Accounting - Manage accounting in the cloud and give clients valuable, real-time insight based on their business performance
- Auto Entry2 - Automate your processes and save time by capturing or automatically fetching and posting information from suppliers directly to your accounts system
- Sage Business Cloud Payroll - Paying staff is increasingly important. Breeze through a simple 4-step payroll process that’s perfect for businesses with 1-50 employees
Additional exclusive wraparound benefits solely for Chartered Accountants Ireland practitioners:
- Access to Sage University: Exclusive Sage University accreditation for the practice, through live and recorded training, accessed through your University membership
- Access to your own Practice Success Manager as well as Education and Enablement – to support you to set up your practice, onboard and access ongoing accreditation as you master the software
- Additional support on managing a practice, provided by Chartered Accountants Ireland
- Access to a new practitioner community that will be developed over time with input from members
Sign up using the form on this page to start benefitting from our exclusive partnership offer with Chartered Accountants Ireland today...