Last updated: February 2022
1. These terms and conditions refer to the prize draw brought to you by Sage Global Services Limited, whose registered office is at C23 5 & 6 Cobalt Park Way, Cobalt Park, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE28 9EJ ("Sage", "we", "us", "our").
2. These terms and conditions should be read alongside and are in addition to any specific terms which we have included in any promotion or message about the prize draw, for example by email, in any of our marketing material or online content (“Promotional Material”). If there is any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and any Promotional Material the Promotional Material will prevail to the extent of such inconsistency.
3. You must be aged 18 or older to enter the prize draw and be an Irish Republic resident. Employees of Sage Global Services Limited, or any organisation professionally involved in this promotion, or their close relatives, are not eligible to enter.
4. Instructions on how to enter the prize draw are stated in the accompanying promotional material. Unless otherwise stated, we will only accept one entry into the prize draw per person. There are 10x €120 Amazon gift cards available to be won. No entrant may win more than one gift card. The winner is advised to check and is responsible for any tax implications which may arise as a result accepting prize(s). No entrant may win more than one prize.
5. Entry into the prize draw will commence at 0:00 AM GMT 15 February 2022 and shall continue until 0:00 PM GMT on 11 March 2022 Unless we state otherwise, the winner(s) will be drawn at random in the week following the closing date. We will notify the winner(s) as soon as we can after the draw has taken place. We do not accept responsibility for entries which fail to reach us before the closing date for any reason, are incomplete, illegible, or corrupted.
6. In the unlikely event that we have difficulties in acquiring the advertised prize(s), we have the right to substitute the prize(s) with alternative(s) provided that any substitutions shall be of equal or greater value. We won’t offer a cash alternative. If you are a lucky winner, you cannot request an alternative prize or a cash alternative. If any prize(s) are unclaimed after one month they will be deemed to have been forfeited and we reserve the right to award the prize(s) to the next randomly selected entry.
7. The prize(s) are subject to the terms and conditions of the manufacturer or supplier and all product warranties, guarantees or other representations in relation to the prize(s) are as provided by the manufacturer or supplier. We will not be liable for any non-compatibility of the prize(s) with any other product or service.
8. If you enter the prize draw you agree that we may use your personal details to administer and run the prize draw and for any other purposes stated in the accompanying Promotional Material. We may need to share your details with our agents or contractors who help us to run our marketing and promotional activities. If you do not consent to such use of your details, please do not enter the prize draw. If you would like to know more about our general policy on how we use personal details, please see our Privacy Notice which can be found here: https://www.sage.com/company/privacy-notice-and-cookies.
9. We shall not be liable to you if you suffer any loss or damage by entering the prize draw (including without limitation any loss of profits, loss of revenue, loss of goodwill that arises out of or in connection with your participation in the prize draw) or from our refusal to allow you take part in the prize draw or our withdrawal of the prize draw or any other failure or inability by you to participate in or benefit from the prize draw for any reason. Nothing in these terms and conditions excludes or limits our liability in respect of personal injury or death caused by our negligence, or for fraud.
10. We reserve the right to change these terms and conditions and/or withdraw the prize draw at any time without notice.
11. These terms and conditions (and all non-contractual claims and disputes) are governed by English law and by entering the prize draw you agree that the courts of England shall have exclusive jurisdiction of any such claims or disputes which arise out of or in connection with this prize draw.