Sage Inventory Advisor.
Sage Inventory Advisor is an affordable cloud solution that helps companies reduce excess inventory and working capital, while eliminating stock-outs. It connects to Sage ERP data to deliver real-time health checks on the inventory that impacts the bottom line, reduce the time spent on forecasts and resolve the optimal investment required to achieve target fill rates. Sage Inventory Advisor is an easy-to-use web and mobile solution that slashes time spent on forecasts and ordering. It can be implemented cost effectively and used within just a few hours!
- Reduce excess inventory by 10%-15% and improve inventory turns.
- Reduce working capital and free up 15%-20% of cash tied into inventory.
- Improve fill rates by 2%-10% and eliminate stock-outs.
- Reduce time spent on forecasting by as much as 50%.
- User Interface: easy-to-use web and mobile interface that uses standard browser behaviour with contextual information display for clarity.
- Dashboard: provides visibility to critical KPIs and allows drill down to data details.
- Inventory Forecasting: dynamic, graphical forecast engine assists user in forecasting and planning for future replenishment orders.
- Inventory Monitoring: early warning of (potential) stock-outs or surplus orders.
- Classification Matrix: classifies items into colour-coded categories based on calculated metrics such as velocity, quantity sold/consumed and value of sales/consumption, allowing users to rapidly identify and focus on important items.
- Ordering Schedule: shows what orders to place based on item policies (stock levels, forecasts, etc). Allows sorting of purchase orders by personal preferences.
- Order Management: provides a view of recommended new orders by supplier to place for the day. Provides the ability to amend orders and send them back to the ERP for processing.
- Interactive Reports: critical and detailed information to help optimise inventory.
- Supplier Performance: charts help user identify good or poor performers and plan purchasing. Assists user in setting dynamic safety stock, based on supply risk.
- Item Data: provides a single view of all item information, in one place.