Get up to 70% Funding with Productivity Solutions Grant
In Budget 2017, SMEs Go Digital Programme was announced to help small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs) leverage on digital technology in their business operations and strengthen digital capabilities for growth. PSG supports companies keen on adopting IT solutions and equipment to enhance business processes; providing up to 70% funding support.
Sage EasyTime and Sage 300 are among the list of supportable solutions under the scheme.
Who is eligible?
SMEs can apply for PSG if they meet the following criteria:
- Registered and operating in Singapore
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore
- ≥30% ordinary shares (ultimate individual ownership) held directly/indirectly by Singaporean/PR
How to apply?
- Check out the list of supportable solutions under PSG and identify the relevant solutions that best cater to your business needs.
- For IT solution, get a quotation from the pre-approved vendor. For equipment, source for the equipment and get a quotation from the vendor.
- Submit an application via your CorpPass account on Business Grants Portal.
Contact us to find out how you can leverage on this scheme.
Email : [email protected]