The highlights of this release include:
- Creating better ways to manage the performance of your people - Additional fields are now available on Job Templates and Positions, with new measures and attributes such as goals, targets, company values and behavioural indicators.
- Improving the Employee and Manager relationship – The New Development Plan functionality enables employees to load goals and work together with their manager on a structured development plan. Training and Qualifications can also be integrated from employee records into the Development Plan.
- Unpaid Leave Deduction Type for Malaysia – We have added the ability to show Unpaid Leave as a deduction rather than a negative earning on the payslip. All reports and statutory calculations now include this new Deduction Type.
- Personal Relief Calculation for Indonesia – We have simplified the reconciliation of the tax calculation for Pension Relief, to now be shown as a separate line item, which was previously included with Tax Deductible Deductions.
- Ongoing enhancements to security – We’ve added further security measures on the Generic Tax Navigation pane, User Defined Batches, Password Security and API Filters.
Find out more from the Release Notes below. Please read the notes before software upgrading.
Sage 300 People v18.3.1 Release Notes