This year our signature event for construction industry professionals, Sage Sessions Construction and Real Estate Online, is going virtual.
We know the last few months have been challenging and you are anxious to emerge from the coronavirus pandemic stronger than ever.
As you face your new normal, Sage is here to partner with you for the road ahead.
Join us on Thursday, November 12 for a day of inspiration, practical guidance, and technology to help you plan your next steps and build operational excellence.
At the event, you will be able to:
- Get a current snapshot of the industry
- Preview emerging technologies
- Meet with Sage experts
- Learn about new products and features
- Understand why transitioning to the cloud is key for business resilience
- Enjoy insights from our informative and inspiring keynote speakers
As part of the registration fee, you will receive a one-year, product-specific company-wide training subscription on Sage University, so you and your team can continue learning after the event.*
Stay tuned to this blog for even more information about Sage Sessions Construction and Real Estate Online, including special speakers, learning opportunities, and key reasons you should attend.
We are looking forward to seeing you online November 12.
* By completing a paid registration, you are eligible to receive access to a 1-year, product-specific company-wide training subscription on Sage University. You must activate your subscription by November 30, 2020. Visit here for complete details.
Sage Sessions X3 and Construction & Real Estate
We are looking forward to welcoming you to Sage Sessions X3 and Construction & Real Estate – live from Orlando, Florida this November 15-17, 2021.
Registration opens September 8.