When you look for business software, it’s a given that you’ll be checking out the product inside and out. Does it have all the features you need? What are the system requirements? Will it grow with your business? That’s all important stuff but are you just as diligent about the company behind the software.
Buying technology specifically designed for your business isn’t like buying general office supplies. Whoever you buy software from can also become a valuable business partner. The right partner will work with you to make sure your software is implemented correctly, provide you with training that will help unlock your software’s full potential, and give you the support you need when questions come up. And that’s on top of providing you with technology that will make a positive difference for your company.
When checking out a software vendor, consider these questions:
- Is the company stable? How long has it been in business?
- Do they have experience in the construction industry?
- How many customers do they have?
- Do they have a proven track record for supplying software that enables contractors to reach their objectives?
- What is their software support like?
These are all questions Sage answers in is latest “Why work with Sage?” infographic. See for yourself why more than 50,000 construction and real estate professionals use Sage today.