How automation tools can help businesses survive and thrive
Even as businesses work to persevere today, it is important not to lose sight of tomorrow. For all the change and uncertainty, we have seen in global and local markets, automation is as important to resilience as it is to agility. And yet, even as the cost of these technologies has decreased, it is still at the level of the enterprise that we see the highest levels of adoption.
Just as automation tools are essential to those businesses that are effectively navigating the current storm, they will be even more essential as businesses rebuild and work to increase their competitiveness in a post COVID-19 world.
In this presentation, experts representing 6 complementary approaches to automation will discuss how Sage customers are using technology to thrive amidst uncertainty. Presenters include:
- ProcessWeaver – Manage supply chain visibility for new lane/carrier selection due to changing demand for B2C and B2B requirements.
- Sage Sales Tax by Avalara – With the increase of online purchases, it is critical to be Nexus compliant
- Sage Enterprise Intelligence – With many businesses facing uncertainty, it has never been more important to have real time business intelligence reports to run your business
- Sage Inventory Advisor – Many online retailers are facing stock out issues. This diagnostic, forecasting and management solution helps optimize your inventory.
- Sage Fixed Assets – The CARES Act includes changes to Qualified Improvement Property (QIP) which is once again, treated as 15-year bonus-eligible property.
- Credit Hound by Draycir – Improve your cash flow and get paid faster by streamlining your credit control