Avoid the dreaded "if only we had known"
In this special two-part presentation we begin by learning about the top 10 most common customer uses for Sage Alerts & Workflow. Examples include:
- Reducing bad debt and DSO ("days sales outstanding")
- Automating sales processes
- Working with Sage Inventory Advisor to identify and respond to potential stock shortages and avoid loss of revenue.
- Be alerted when clients stop buying and products stop selling
And — after we review the top 10 uses, we will showcase the eagerly-anticipated release of version 10 of Sage Alerts & Workflow:
- See the all-new browser-based interface
- Learn how you can leverage the industry's first bi-directional web service API
- Integrate with Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services