Sage and CLA: Helping nonprofits and strengthening communities
Learn how you can strengthen stewardship, build influence, grow funding, and achieve mission success with Sage Intacct, the #1 cloud fund accounting software for nonprofits. Run your organization more efficiently with a core fund accounting solution with nonprofit-specific features like:
- Dimensional general ledger and accounts payable automation
- Comprehensive grant tracking and billing
- Automated nonprofit revenue recognition
- Easy-to-use reporting and dashboards
- Rock-solid audit trail to champion your mission with data driven decisions
Join Sage and CLA for a series of webinars exploring Sage Intacct and Nonprofits (session selection made on step 2 of registration form - please note that if you would like to register for more than one webinar, you will need to register individually for each one).
- Access to Information
July 27 at 3 p.m. ET
Get all the information you need in minutes, not days. Focus on everything visual - dashboards, multi-entity, lister screens (custom views, split screens to see attachments) dimensions and filtering, inter-entity, reporting, and more.
- Nonprofit Accountability
August 24 at 3 p.m. ET
Learn more about compliance, reporting, and dimensions.
- It's 2025. What does your month end close look like?
September 28 at 3 p.m. ET
Let's talk continuous close and eliminating the close through checklists, automation, and dynamic allocations.
- Survival Guide for Nonprofits
October 26 at 3 p.m. ET
Discover how nonprofits benefit from the cloud when working with a best in class solution.
- Are you barely Surviving or Thriving?
November 30 at 3 p.m. ET
Learn how to manage costs through better spend management, approvals, and automation.